Monday, April 1, 2013

Family time

My family and I had a great Easter!  We went to...
This was the view from the backyard of the house our family rented for the weekend! Lambeau Field, Go Packers!!  My hubby's aunt & uncle live in Green Bay and we have been going there for the last 13 Easters.  The highlight of the weekend is Aunt Pat's Easter Egg/Easter Basket and Chocolate Bunny Hunt!  It's always my kids and my favorite part of the whole weekend...
We also went out for lunch to a restaurant called The Bar and they can make almost the whole menu gluten free.  I was going to get gf pizza but instead I ordered...
It-was-awesome!!!  The best cheeseburger I have had in a long time, the bread was like the real bread that I miss and love!
Here are two of my crazy kids on the way up to Green Bay...
They were headbanging to mom's music!   I think we were in the car too long!  It takes us about 4 hours to get there and its always "fun" family time.  We were missing my oldest son, he had to stay home and work.

Happy Quilting everyone!

2 comments: