Thursday, April 25, 2013

Changes...

Yesterday I was on the fence with some of the fabrics from this post and of course I changed my mind after digging through my fabric stash...no surprise there!!!  I had too many light colors so I took one out and added two in.  I am now happy with the results!

I will be using the polka dot fabric (from the other post) in some of the other pieces I will be making...and now on to the blocks!  Since the theme is "Twinkle, twinkle, little star"  and the main fabric has stars...I am doing wonky stars!

Each block has 17 pieces and will finish at 12 inches.  I have changed almost everything from my original sketch I did a couple of weeks ago, no surprise there either!

I will be doing a lot of posts in the next week on this project to keep the family in the loop so they can all see what is being made since this is all a gift from them for a family friend.  I will be back to my regular posts in a couple of weeks!!!  Until then...Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment