Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sewing Room Essentials


It's not what you think, I don't drink it!  I'm going to use it for pressing!  I was reading some of the Friday Finishes on Crazy Mom Quilts and found this hilarious Finish and immediately sent the Hubby a text to pick up some cheap vodka for me...
  • 1 part vodka
  • 2 parts water
  • add scent of your choice (I'm going to do lavender-2 drops essential oil) to spray bottle
  • Shake, spray and press
She says it works like Best Press!  This one liter bottle cost me only $7.55 with tax so that means I can make about 101 ounces of pressing spray for only $7.55-that ends up being only .07 per ounce!  One 16 ounce bottle of Best Press is about $8.00 each!  Awesome savings!

Happy Quilting!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha you are so funny Jeni B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried it? I have been going through Best Press like crazy! I'm ready to try this.

    ReplyDelete