Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday Random Thoughts

This week has felt like its been creeping along at a snails pace.  We are in the slow time of the year at work, so I have been bored out of my gourd when I'm there.  Today I got to go home early!  2 1/2 hours before the kids were due home!  It was wonderful!

Yesterday we had 8 1/2 inches of snow fall and the schools were shut down for the second time this week (the other was Monday for freezing rain)  Tuesday it was almost 50 degrees and today it is 10 to 15 below zero with the windchill!  Arrrrggg  Winter in Wisconsin!!

This afternoon and evening I did couponing and planned my shopping trips and then got sidetracked with iTunes...well more than sidetracked, I listened, bought a song, listened some more, bought another song, then listened to more songs.  It's addicting, just like Coke (the kind that comes in a red and white can) and chocolate!

I had my little buddy with me, she likes to sleep on my lap with her head in my hand.



 My mess needs to be cleaned ....the sewing room serves as my office, storage room, gathering place for the kids, sleeping room for the dogs, coupon organization, food pantry and of course sewing every now and then!

And lastly, the fabric for the next couple of quilts...These quilts will be matching ones for a new mom and baby.


Linking up with Live a Colorful Life for Really Random Thursday

2 comments:

  1. That elephant print is so cute--what line of fabric? I just love it. That is going to make the cutest quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sis in law bought it at Joann's in Maine before she came home in November. (I live in Wisconsin but have not been able to find any here) I have the baby's top done and all the blocks for the mom's quilt done so hopefully I will have both finished by next week...

    ReplyDelete