Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bad dog!

Last week my Boston Terrier, Mickey, started on a diet.  He has a bit of a weight problem in the winter months so he is on a diet from January to May to combat the chubbies.  On Friday I came home for lunch and guess what I found....


Mickey fell of the diet wagon!!  His bag of diet food is right by the garbage can!  Why couldn't he eat that?

He also left me a trail to follow when I cleaned up...it went into the living room, behind the rocking chair and then across the room and behind my elliptical!  I guess he gave me his opinion on exercise and diet!  I'm a good doggy mom, I went on a diet with him... that's my Special K cereal box!


He was very sorry but he had to spend the rest of the afternoon in his kennel!


Mickey has been forgiven 'cuz I can't stay mad when he's this cute!  Someday I'm going to make him a cape 'cuz he's a Super Dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment