Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Random

My Hubby is so sweet!  Last night I was clipping lots and lots of coupons, and I told him my thumb was getting sore and I almost had a blister...Today he came home with this for my Valentine's gift!
Awesome, isn't it?  Now I can speed through clipping the coupons with no sore fingers!  And the blades are the same size as my rotary cutter!


This is what Mickey does when he sees my camera...


This is the only quilt I made and kept for myself...


I love this picture of my works in progress...except I hate the mess in the background!  I love the elephants too!  I will be sad when they are done and with their new family.  They will be with me for another week or so, then goodbye!
Someday I will clean my room, maybe after these two quilts are done.  The before picture will be scary!

How's that for Really Random Thursday at Live A Colorful Life Live a Colorful Life


No comments:

Post a Comment