Friday, January 4, 2013

My Friday Finish

This finish has taken me over two years to complete! And it only took a minute or two to cut it off!!!

I went from this.......


To this........

My hubby was the cameraman and cutter.  I am donating my hair to Pantene to make wigs out of real hair for cancer patients and ladies with permanent hair loss from other conditions.

This New Year I did not make any New Year's resolutions, instead I am going to make this year a GIVING year, starting with my hair!!!  I have been blessed in many ways so I am going to pass on some blessings to others in need...

Here is a stack of fabric I bought to make quilts for kid's on the Wanblee Indian Reservation (you can read about them here) I have lots more fabric in the stash to add to this stack


This is my favorite and so fitting!


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful choice for the new year! Good luck with all your giving for the year. Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete