Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Randomness

Today started out BAD!  Three of my four kids fought, argued and irritated each other from the time they got up till they left for the bus.  I started work irritated and in a bad mood!  Luckily toys came in so I got to play with TY (remember beanie babies? now they have beanie boo's)  so I soon was in a much better mood.  When I got home for lunch, the school had left a message that my youngest daughter had gone to school with no shoes only snowboots so I had to drop shoes off before going back to work.  grrrrrrrr!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

This is my view most of the time I am on the laptop...
                                                          My fur baby, Marley


This is what I did tonight...

I am a one of those coupon ladies!  Tomorrow night I am doing a huge shopping trip with close to 100 coupons in three different cities.  I can't do what the couponers on Extreme couponing can do but I do pretty well I think, I usually can save 40 to 50 percent on my grocery bills.   My mom in law and daughter are helping and, yes, fabric shopping is on the list with coupons too!  I'll let you know how I did...
UPDATE!!  See the results for this shopping trip HERE 

This is what I'm doing next Saturday!  I can't wait!!!! Fiber and Fabric Arts Fest
It's in McGregor, Iowa which is just across the river from Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin.  Me and a couple of ladies I work with are going and we are having lunch at Eddie's Irish Pub (in Prairie Du Chien).  I hear the food is great there.  Then in the evening my Hubby, me and my youngest son are going to the Monster Truck Winter Nationals in Madison with our Cub Scout Pack.


Linking up with Live A Colorful Life for Really Random Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment