Friday, October 3, 2014

Finished Farm Babies

The first Farm Babies quilt is done and delivered!  I finished it on Wednesday night and was able to deliver it in person to Emily at the hospital yesterday, while she was in labor!   I finally got the news last night...its a boy!
I had to take the picture with my phone, in the hospital parking garage, because I forgot to get a pic before we left home.  My son is my quilt model, he had an appointment with the orthopedic doctor for a check up to be sure the tumor in his ankle is completely gone.  Good news, it is gone, and we don't have to go back anymore!

I also made cradle sheets this week too, they turned out really cute!  They are for Cousin Tami's new baby boy.

I also finished the other Farm Babies quilt top this week, also for Cousin Tami's baby boy.  I'm having a hard time deciding how to quilt this one...
This quilt will get a scrappy binding made from the squares fabric...so its the same but  kinda different from the first Farm Babies quilt. 




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got good news on your son's ankle. the farm babies quilts are really cute with their strips of bright blocks.

    ReplyDelete