Friday, October 24, 2014

Quilts for kids progress..

I started making quilt tops for the kids on the Wanblee Reservation last Wednesday...Wow, have I been busy!  I made seven quilt tops, quilted seven quilts, made a whole bunch of binding and fully finished one quilt with binding!  I did find two completed tops and one already quilted top in my stash so when all the basting, quilting and binding is done there will be a total of ten quilts made in about ten days!  And I plan on making eight more in the next week or so!

This is the only one with binding at the moment, but that will change this weekend!

These are the other seven that are quilted but waiting for binding.  I have two more tops that need basting but I ran out of basting spray!  I will be getting more tomorrow after my daughters last Cross Country meet and a trip to Joann's...

Linking up with  

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'm sure they will be much appreciated, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, what size quilts are you sending? I have a small quilt, I believe it's about 42 inches sq., that is looking for a home. You can e-mail me at mdsmje@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll email you right away! Any size from baby on up...

      Delete