Thursday, June 6, 2013

School's Out For Summer!!!

I've had Alice Cooper's "School's Out" stuck in my head all day...today was this kids last day!  Now they can sleep in while I get ready for work in blessed  peace and quiet. No more kids fighting at the butt crack of dawn for the next few months!!  Now on to bigger and better things, like quilting!  But before I can do that I have to clean this...

These are my fabrics...
And I have a plan...and I will be done by Wednesday-IF my plan goes as it should!  ;o)  Let's hope that nothing else gets thrown my way in the next few days that puts a monkey wrench in the whole thing!  My ipod is charged, I have new cutting blades and a new needle in my machine...I-AM-READY!!

 Live A Colorful Life




4 comments:

  1. Yay for summer vacation! those are fun fabrics, good luck with your plan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fabric! I'm excited to see what will become of it. I'm in the same boat...clean up the room before I can sew in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to get your quilt on!! Lol

    I am originally from Kenosha, WI:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to clean my sewing room, too! It's been far too long...

    ReplyDelete