Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm still here!

I have been busy and took a break from sewing and blogging but I'm back!  I'll bring you up to speed...
My family and I had a great relaxing weekend doing this...
And I did A LOT of this...
It was so awesome to sit and do nothing but relax and enjoy life and my family.  And when I say family, I mean,my hubby and 3 of our kids, my mom and dad, mother and father in law, and my aunt and uncle and our dogs.
Now I'm home and reality is setting in!  Here are the fabrics for the next set of baby quilts I'm making for Aunt Suzie.
There will also be a Wisconsin Badger receiving blanket to go along with this set.  I already had the puppy fabric but after digging through the stash I did not have enough fabrics to go with it so I went to my LQS and found all these and a few more things...
I HATE pin basting so I am going to try this and see if I like it better, the owner of my LQS highly recommended it, so hopefully its worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment