Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Word of the Day-INSANITY!!!!

This will be quick, it's after 11pm and I need to get to bed so I can get up early!  Suffice it to say, work today was INSANITY!  When work was done it was a track meet, dinner, an hour ride home, play with dogs, see the kids and then straight to the sewing room...INSANITY!!  Anyways, here is the pile of sewing I have been doing...
 In this pile there is a quilt top, receiving blanket top, hooded bath towel, 2 washcloths, 3 burp cloths and a  travel diaper changing pad  and one more surprise I have up my sleeve...

And here is something that will ease the minds of the ladies that emailed me about my lack of pinning while piecing and sewing!  Those emails made me chuckle a few times!
See, every now and then I do pin when I think its needed!  Otherwise, I use my regular method, slap it together, sew, and then square it up later!  I know, I know, INSANITY, right?  Hey, it works for me!

Happy Quilting,
Jeni B

No comments:

Post a Comment