Friday, May 10, 2013

More finishes

I've had a VERY busy week with a happy ending!  My hubby and I delivered all the quilty baby stuff to Aunt Suzie and she was happy with everything. We had dinner and some talk time and a lot of fun!  You can see some of the other baby items Here   And here are the new finishes!  I'll start with one of my favorites...

Guess what the theme for the nursery is?




Now I can have a weekend of rest!  Or maybe I'll start another quilt!

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday
                                   and
Confessions of a Fabric Addict Whoop Whoop

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely set of goodies! Such a sweet colour scheme and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice baby-related finishes! Twinkle Twinkle is my 13-month old granddaughter's favorite song right now - she opens and closes her little hands in time to the song like stars twinkling in the sky!

    Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete