Thursday, May 2, 2013

Really Random Thursday...

This is how my life feels right now!  Everything spinning out of control and I'm in the middle of it!!!
Things are way too busy, there's not enough time in a day and everyone wants/needs/demands my time right now!  But it will get better, right?  Here's some of my deadlines/projects/events for the next week...
  • My job has taken me to work at a store that is an hour away-so everyday for the last three weeks its been a two hour ride to and from work!  And I'm working about 10 more hours each week than I normally do...
  • By next Thursday I need to have a quilt, receiving blanket, burp cloths, diaper changing pad, bath towel and washcloth all done and ready for gifting.
  • By Saturday I need to have all prom stuff done, both my son and daughter are both going this year.
  • Pick up prom dress tonight!!!
  • Two track meets next week
  • And too many other things to list!!
Here is what I'm working on right now...
I have not figured out what I'm doing but somehow I will get it done and hopefully it looks awesome!

Live A Colorful Life

1 comment:

  1. Oh, life can be like that, can't it?! We laugh about it at my work all the time. Hope you survive and can laugh about it soon!

    ReplyDelete