Thursday, May 23, 2013

Anger Management issues



Have you ever had things happen that just makes your blood boil with anger?  And it carries over into other parts of your life?  The last 24 hours have been that way for me!

 Starting with my daughters track coaches...she has battled injury through the whole season and came back at the last few races.  On Monday night she ran the 4X800 race with three other girls for regionals. She helped her team make it to sectionals, which is the race that qualifies your team for state competition.  Last night her coach told her that she would not be running sectionals and that a girl that is a slower runner would be running in her place!!!!  My daughter would be the alternate!  My daughter was and still is devastated!!   I spent all last night and all day to day filled with anger!!

On the way to the track meet...

I am driving 60 in a 55 and a truck was tailgating me and a passing zone was coming up and guess what I did?!  That boiling anger came up and I sped up so he could not get by!  I won't say how fast I went, but,  let's just say he did not make it by!  And I made sure he never got by me, after all I was driving over the speed limit anyway...then when it came to my turn he honked and flipped me the bird so I blew him a kiss and waved bye,bye and that really made him mad!  But for a bit I felt better!


My sis in law and I stopped here for some food...bad idea...I HAVE to be gluten free and I found out 95% of the food here is not gluten free!  Boiling anger bubbles up again-I hate it that I have to be gluten free, I can't even have french fries anymore!  I had to have salad yet again!  I am really beginning to hate salad and anything salad related!!!  Its torture watching everyone else eat all the things I WANT to eat!

Then I got to the track meet and watched the girls run with my sad daughter at my side and that boiling anger came back!  I am going to let that coach know exactly how I feel!  And the 4X800 team is not going to state...
And anger bubbles up again!

1 comment:

  1. I was at the track meet and was wondering why your daughter was not running. Shame on coach Davis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete