Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OOPS!!!

This is what happens when I sew when I am tired!!
Can you tell what I did?  I turned one row the wrong way!!!  This is part of the receiving blanket, which I hope to finish tonight!  Monday night I thought I finished the quilt top, BUT, I may add just a little more to it, there's just something that is bugging me about it!!  It just needs to percolate in my brain a little longer!

PS-on Friday I will be doing a post for my Mom's Friday Finish...my daughters prom dress!!

PSS-and maybe some of my finishes too!!

PSSS-Today is my Hubby's Birthday...Happy 37th Birthday, Brainy!!!  XOXO LUV U!!

5 comments:

  1. I have done that too! Too many times to count, oh well, that's why we have seam rippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Brainy! I love it that you call him that , its so fitting for him! Miss you at the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will still be gone from the store in the coming weeks, I've been working at another store for the last three weeks! I miss my home store and customers!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, Brainy!

    ReplyDelete