Wednesday, April 23, 2014

UH-OH!!

I had a major OH,NO!! moment on Monday.  Aunt Suzie had asked for a set of quilts and baby items for what I thought to be done around the middle of May...here's the texts from Monday...

Me:  Do you have any themes or colors picked for the next set of quilts and stuff?
Suzie:  Trees, orange and red colors
Suzie:  Did I say I need it by the 1st of May?
Me:  I can get it done by then, I think...

I went back to work and then it hit me, that's next week!  And I have a lot going on this week and next week and I don't have oranges and reds in my stash and I need to make a trip to Joann's for towel fabric and I need to pick a pattern and OH NO!  OH NO! OH NO!!!

So I calmed down, chose a pattern and hit the quilt shop last night and found oranges and reds ( no trees with those colors-unless it was a fall themed quilt-so, screw the trees) and now I'm ready to get down to business...

No comments:

Post a Comment