Friday, April 4, 2014

Monkeys and chenille...

About two years ago I bought a slash/chenille cutter but had never used it until last weekend.  Why did I wait so long?!  It was so much fun and I literally made "a quilt in a day"!  The only part that was not so much fun was the quilting every 1/2 inch but in the end it was well worth it.


 I think there will be more chenille in my future!
Now on to the next quilt...

Linking up with...
 Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict Can I get a Whoop Whoop?

5 comments:

  1. They are so soft when finished too! I think I have that tool and made scarf, I should pull that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these tools and seen scarves made with them but hadn't heard of anyone using the for a quilt. I really love the look and I bet it feels soft and cozy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a cozy quilt. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture and the colors! That must be such a cuddly quilt. Like the monkeys, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out super cute! I love the monkeys on your project, too!
    --- Christy

    ReplyDelete