Monday, April 14, 2014

Procrastination...

OK, now that I think about it, procrastination may be the wrong word...I have a quilt I am making that is going into a fundraiser for a little girl that recently had brain surgery. I need to have it done in the next day or two, however, this is as far as I have gotten.
One block completed! But I have almost all the parts to the other blocks ready to be put together. The goal for the day is to have the quilt top completed and maybe even quilted by the time I go to bed tonight!

Now here's why procrastination may be the wrong word...over the last couple of weeks there has been...
work, track meets and practices, doctor appointments, chiropractor appointments, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, other quilt making, knitting, doggie walking, family time and last but not least PROM!
I loved Prom and so does my daughter!  We found this dress, her dream dress, for only $100!
The only drawback to this dress was getting her into the truck to go to dinner!  I had to stuff her in...
Now that all that craziness is over, its on to the sewing room...hopefully I can have a quilt top to show later today!


1 comment: