Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm so tired...


Today has been one of those days that feels like it will never end!  I was up most of last night checking on my youngest son and giving him benadryl because he was having an allergic reaction to something.  The doctor fit us in and now he is on steroids for the next 8 days and he has to see an allergist to try to figure out what it was...Not a pretty picture!

The puppies kept wanting to go outside every five minutes this afternoon, so I decided to investigate and this is what they have been doing...Digging holes!

Good thing he's cute cuz the backyard is ugly!

And speaking of ugly, this is what I woke up to on Monday morning...
The last of the snow finally disappeared yesterday, hopefully no more will fall!

I also finished the Wisconsin Badger quilt for the silent auction to benefit a little girl that had brain surgery in February.  Crossing my fingers and toes in hopes of it making a lot of money to help with her medical bills...more on the quilt tomorrow!  Now I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope that allergic reaction gets figured out soon--looks miserable. I can't believe people are still getting snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,your poor boy! I hope you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete