Sunday, September 22, 2013

Twins plus one!

Quilts for twin girls and a boy that is!  I needed something quick because I have been so busy lately, I made the blocks for the twin quilts one evening last week.  I had Friday off so I got to sewing around 11 am and at 11:30 Saturday night (after a cross country meet and apple picking) I put the last stitch in the binding on the third quilt...


The boy quilt is my favorite out of the three.  Its simple but oh, so cute!  It's hard to see in the pic but its theme is frogs in light blue, green and white...

The backing is my most favorite part!

Frogs and turtles, too cute!

Now that these are done I can get back to my "Glamping" quilt for me!  I will hopefully be sewing the blocks together this week and have a finished quilt by next week!


Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday

4 comments:

  1. Jen, from your title I thought you were having more babies! Anyways, I love the quilts... where do you find the time with four kids, work and life in general? I am missing you at the store, when will you be done cleaning up everyone else's mess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO more babies for me unless its divine intervention! As for work, I am hoping to be back in my home store in the next couple of weeks...the grand opening for the new store is Oct 3-5!!! And we have a new manager in one of the others so hopefully things will quiet down, I've been on the road since April!

      Delete
  2. Love the three quilts. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet quilts. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete