Sunday, August 25, 2013

What a difference a day makes!

It took me all day but I am finished!  I was at my mess tolerance in my sewing room and I finally cleaned today, now maybe I can get some quilting done...
Here's the before...
I could hardly move around without bumping into SOMETHING!  This room seems to be the place where things go that my kids don't know where else to put them.  We now have a new rule-ask before you dump it in mom's sewing room!
And here is the after...
Oh, so much better!  I found some UFO's that I need to finish and a lot of fabric I forgot I had!  Another bonus...there's room for visitors now, too!  

I also finished two hats this weekend...
Two down, many more to go!

1 comment:

  1. My room is always full of stuff here and there, it is my fault though. :)

    ReplyDelete