Thursday, July 11, 2013

Time out, PLEASE!!

The last 10 days have been crazy, so I am putting myself on "time out"!

Last weekend my family had a work day at the farm.  The old garage came down...I had to work that day but the family waited to do the tear down when I got there!



It took about five minutes to get to this!

At work we are moving one of the stores into a new location, right next door!  We moved 10,000 square feet of retail (including all fixtures and merchandise) in about 6 days!  The new store is 25,000 square feet!  I am so happy that part is done...

Last night the hubby and I went for a walk on a nature trail near our house...

I also have a new addiction...
I have it downloaded on my iPod and my phone so I am never without it!

This weekend my husband and I and a couple of friends are going on the Southwest Wisconsin Wine Trail for the Way COOL Wine Trail Weekend!  I very rarely drink anything with alcohol so hopefully I will make it through the day without falling down!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Quite a few days! Sounds like things are well, glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete