Saturday, July 20, 2013

10 Miles

I don't have a quilting finish but I do have an important finish!  On Monday morning I started taking my daughter and a friend  (both are training for cross country in the fall) out to run at 6 am every morning.  While they are running I walk the trails until they are done. I set a goal of 10 miles by Friday and I made it!!
Also another finish/bonus...Since having to go gluten free I have lost 21 pounds, without even trying!!!

Linking Up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish Up Friday

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your activity level and weight loss! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how much walking can do for us? Congrats on the weight loss - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weightloss. Had something similar: 35 pounds off by not eating diary any more! And I feel so much better!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the great comments! I have been too busy with work this week to get out and walk but I will next week!

    ReplyDelete