Sunday, June 15, 2014

Vacation...

My parents took my family and my sister's family on vacation last week!  Can you guess where we went?

Disney World!


We drove there in two vehicles, so there was a lot of this in my car...

(my youngest daughter is sleeping under there!)

On the way to Disney, we made a stop at the beach.  I sent the kids in clothes and all!

I rode the Aerosmith Rockin Roller-coaster...another item crossed off on my bucket list!  

Mickey and Mini called my husband and I to sing "Happy Anniversary" to us for our 19th wedding anniversary and they left kissing swans on our bed!

And on the way home we stopped in Springfield, IL to see my favorite sister in law...
 She's a tour guide at the Lincoln Home (National Historic Site) Jenni is so lucky, she gets to do fun things and get paid to do them!  In 2012 she was a worked on a boat doing Puffin Tours in Maine!!  The kids and I will be going back down this summer to visit and take the full tour since we only had a short time
 to see her between groups. 


I'll post more pics of the trip later this week when I have more time!


No comments:

Post a Comment