Thursday, February 27, 2014

******

Since being diagnosed with a gluten intolerance/sensitivity/allergy (take your pick) a year ago I have been on the hunt for bread that is as close as possible to the bread I remember and miss.  I even dream about bread!  Today I may have finally found it...
I had a grilled cheese for dinner and it was awesome!  I've tried many GF breads and most need to be toasted to even be edible but this one was good right out of the bag.  Fingers crossed that this one will be a keeper!  Tomorrow I'm having PB & J for lunch, I've been craving one for a long time!

Puppy Report-

Here they are as babies in October...
Here they are today...
Bella (on the left) is about 40lbs and Mateo (on the right) is about 30lbs and they are still growing!  Our vet said Bella would be 60 to 70lbs and Mateo 40 to 50lbs!  The other three dogs are not liking rambunctious puppies in the family...we have to keep the chihuahua in a separate part of the house otherwise her and Bella fight.  Not a fair fight when one is 5lbs and the other is 40lbs!

Do your kids/grandkids have loom bands?  My girls both have been making all kinds of things with these, mainly bracelets, necklaces and rings.  My oldest daughter made me a unicorn a couple weeks ago.
She even made her little brother an elephant...
 And one of many bracelets...


No comments:

Post a Comment