Friday, February 14, 2014

Finally a finish!

Well, sort of a finish...the top is done, now I just have to decide on the backing and how I will quilt it.
I am absolutely in love with the fabrics and the fact that my husband helped me with this from start to finish!  He chose the pattern, helped with fabric choices, turned and pressed points, pressed all the blades, and then pressed some more and kept me company while I sewed.  I also worked on my Glamping blocks and I have them all sewed now I just have to press them all...and add sashing!

Last week I made my son a case for his tablet...

It turned out better than I thought it would, now I just need to get Velcro for the closure.

That's it for now...Happy Valentines Day!!

Linking up with Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments: